Official letter for the establishment of shuttle services (26 October 1959)

The University has started (teaching) in the academic year of 1956 in a two-story house-like building located where the retirement fund building is today. Firstly, the department of architecture opened with 46 students. One room of this building was a classroom, and the other one was a drawing-room. Several rooms of the building assigned to the first rector as lodging. Later, the heat station building of the Turkish Grand National Assembly and several barracks were allocated to academic activities. A service unit was established on October 26, 1956, and an officer was charged to ensure the connection and communication between the two buildings, and the attached announcement was made. (Abdurrahman Eke Notes)
Citation Formats