Enzyme electrodes fabricated by dad type poly (2,5-di(furan-2-yl)thiazolo[5,4-d]thiazole) conducting polymer

Download
2020-03-20
Kurzama, Nadia
Söylemez, Saniye
Böyükbayram, Ayşe Elif
Toppare, Levent Kamil
Poly(2,5-di(furan-2-yl)thiazolo[5,4-d]thiazol) polymer was coated over a platinum electrode and new enzyme electrodeswere produced that are not found in the literature. The formation of polymerization was shown by cyclic voltammetry.Kinetic parameters of immobilized polyphenol oxidase enzyme were determined. Vmax and Km were obtained as 0.028 ±0.001 umol min1- electrode1- and 669.68 ± 64.73 mM respectively. The effect of reaction conditions over enzyme activitywere examined. The pH and temperature at which immobilized polyphenol oxidase enzyme showed the highest activitywere found as pH 7.5 and 45 ℃. Amount of enzyme and gluteraldehyde immobilized to the electrodes were changed and inthe examination, it was detected that it is sufficient to add 2x6 uL enzyme and 1x6 uL gluteraldehyde to the electrode. Theactivity of Pt/PTTzFr/PPO electrode was followed by 50 consequential measurements. It has been seen after 50measurements that immobilized enzyme activity is 70%. As a result of shelf life examinations, it was determined thatPt/PTTzFr/PPO electrode lost 30% of its initial activity at the end of the 50th day and the remaining activity was 70%.Calibration graph was plotted for Pt/PTTzFr/PPO electrode (y = 0.0139x + 0.0479). LOQ value was calculated as 7.827 mgmL-1 and the working interval was found as 1.0 – 90.0 mg mL1-. In total phenolic material analyses made with thiselectrode, the results found in waste water samples have also been confirmed by Folin-Ciocalteau method.
Citation Formats
N. Kurzama, S. Söylemez, A. E. Böyükbayram, and L. K. Toppare, “Enzyme electrodes fabricated by dad type poly (2,5-di(furan-2-yl)thiazolo[5,4-d]thiazole) conducting polymer,” presented at the 3rd International Eurasian Conference on Biological and Chemical Sciences (EurasianBioChem 2020) (19-20 March 2020), Ankara, Türkiye, 2020, Accessed: 00, 2021. [Online]. Available: https://hdl.handle.net/11511/73114.